In 2019, a cache of leaked Facebook documents connected to litigation by Six4Three against the social media company were made publicly available by NBC News and other outlets. The files include approximately 7,000 pages, of which about 4,000 are internal Facebook communications such as emails, web chats, notes, presentations and spreadsheets, primarily from 2011 to 2015.
We have reviewed the documents and have archived materials that include direct communications (emails, chats) from Mark Zuckerberg.
- Six4Three Exhibit 16: Zuckerberg email about “speed and strategy” (02/2008)
- Six4Three Exhibit 29: Zuckerberg email thread with Sam Lessin (02/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 31: Zuckerberg email thread on reciprocity with action importers (05/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 37: Zuckerberg email thread on “Platform Model Thoughts” (11/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 38: Zuckerberg email thread on “notes on platform” (10/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 44: Zuckerberg email thread on shutting down Twitter’s API access (01/2013)
- Six4Three Exhibit 66: Zuckerberg email thread directing enforcement of reciprocity (10/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 141: Zuckerberg email thread on blocking Wechat, Kakao and Line ads (01/2013)
- Six4Three Exhibit 170: Zuckerberg chat summary on platform business model (10/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 177: Zuckerberg email thread authorizing a special program for mobile games developers (11/2012)
- Six4Three Exhibit 183: Zuckerberg email thread proposing a Messenger Platform (12/2013)
- Six4Three Exhibit 184: Zuckerberg email thread on “Thoughts on Messenger business ecosystem” (05/2014)
- Six4Three Exhibit 199: Zuckerberg email on Tinder and “Hunch / people recommendations” (01/2014)